Please join Groundsmen Nick Thompson and Alan Brooks for the MSCC pre-season clean up sessions. All ‘muscle’ greatly appreciated to help spring clean the pavilion and its surroundings.
The clean-up days will be Sat 7nd April (backup Sat 14th April) – both with a 10:00 am prompt start.
* * *
The Loo floors have been repainted and the frozen pipes that leaked have been repaired.
Simon Petit has already power washed the sightscreens.
Unfortunately, the sink water heater is non-operational at present but is being looked at.
The wet and cold winter has been dispiriting but the grass is growing and our first match is on 22nd April, just 2 weeks away!
Looking forward to seeing everyone this Saturday.
Nick & Alan
MSCC Pre Season Tasks
1. Sightscreens need powerwash clean (done courtesy Simon Petit)
2. Teak oil to Benches and slip cradle
3. Clear Gutters front and back
4. Brush leaves off Loo roof x 2 and strongroom roof
5. Hoover Bar area and 2 changing rooms
6. Clear path and undergrowth behind Pavilion
7. Cricket net – renew netting (done 2017)
8. Sweep artificial net surface
9. Put up MSCC Flag
10. Check and clean Scoreboard
11. Clean BBQ
12. Clean refurbished Loos (male and female)
i. Secure plastic seats
13. Check Tea Urn working
14. Glasses & Crockery cleaning
15. Consider laying plastic mesh sections over grass (en route to loos)